Sunday, January 15, 2012

I picked it.

Grateful party!

1. Bike Party party stops. Where the masses accumulate, get off their bikes, and dance.
2. Good friends who make me laugh and let me borrow bikes and sleep on their couches and cook me breakfast with short notice.
3. Confidence returning full force, all that heart stuff I worked so hard for, for so long, that I thought was ruined, and realizing that it will come back if I misplace it again. I still have moments (who doesn't?) but nothing even remotely near the panic I was having last year.
4. Knowing what I want, and what I can offer in return.
5. Creating my year. It's been interesting to watch things forming around my set intentions.
6. Joy, mine and yours. Knowing it's all over my face by the smiles reflected back at me everywhere I go.
7. Money in my bank, and thus, bills getting paid with far less stress and worry than at just about any point in the past twelve years.
8. Webcomics. Particularly: Exploding Dog, XKCD, Dinosaur Comics, and Hark A Vagrant. So funny all the time, but even more so when I'm happy. 
9. Men who smile and wave at me from canopies of big trees early in the morning. (Ok, this only happened once, but it was still great and I'm still stoked that it happened.)
10. Sunburnt hair

No comments:

Post a Comment