Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Stars, The Moon

Music for the week! I dug a bit into the archives for some of these. After the last week it seemed appropriate.

Florence and the Machine-Cosmic Love
Regina Spektor-No One Laughs at God
Regina Spektor- On the Radio: I'm learning this song.
Typhoon- The Honest Truth: Via Myspoonful.com. These guys are a bit fascinating to me. He sounds like Damien Rice, the music reminds me of Margot and the Nuclear So&So's and the Polyphonic Spree. Loving it.
OK Go-This Too Shall Pass: Because it will. And the next thing will be better.
Margot and the Nuclear So&So's-As Tall As Cliffs: For the past
Toto-Africa: For Tahoe

For those of you who don't know, I lost my job. So I'm looking for the next opportunity. And not sobbing publicly. I'm working to meet the future with patience and anticipation for gifts of awesomeness. I'm going to have a vision board making party. Come on over.

No comments:

Post a Comment