Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Think I Just Found It

Happy.

There's a lot of background to why this is a big deal, but I think I found it.

I wrote a song yesterday. Well I shouldn't even get to take all the credit for it, a song came out of me yesterday that I've been searching for since September. We finally met after a Pandora session on my new Florence and The Machine station.

By the way, Cosmic Love by said band: worth absorbing into your system if you have a chance to just sit and listen to the layers in it a few times. I think I'm missing something in it, I don't have headphones, so I haven't quite gotten all of it yet. Same for the new Bon Iver album. I need some big headphones to get all of what's going on there.

Anyways, this song came out of me and it's changing my entire world in less than 24 hours. I'm also learning a new cover that is doing the same thing. I don't really know what's going on but I really really like it. I'll record the new song in a few days so you can listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment