Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Music

It's been a while for a music post. I've been searching for the good stuff, and some good stuff I have indeed.

1. Spoken Word, "I want to Hear a Poem." Thanks to Ben for the tip.
2. Chali 2na, some really interesting sounding dancy stuff that I'm kind of loving. Took me a couple listens, but I like it more every time I listen to it, and I've been listening to it alot.
3. K'Naan, because this song is always on my summer music list.
4. Coldplay- I really love the new direction on their latest album and I'm not sick of the sound of it yet. It's upbeat and the videos have been amazing. This one is worth watching and not just listening to.
5. More Head and Heart. They are killing me right now. I will call it my "The head and the heart" phase. This song caught my ear last night.
6. Sam Cooke. 'Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment