Thursday, July 28, 2011

Brain Grumbles

1. If I sell all my bike parts, I can go to Mexico.
2. If I work a full season and buy some plane tickets, I can go to South America, Or Big Bear, Or Colorado, or, or, or anywhere I want really. This appeals to me on so many levels...
3. My back hurts.
4. I wrote a new song today that i need to write down.
5. It feels good to get rid of all my stuff, even if my room is a disaster area right now.
6. Utah is getting closer.
7. It feels really awesome to have a camera again. I figure I can print and frame pictures for Christmas presents this year.
8. I bet if I went to Latin or South America, I could buy a bike for cheap there and get around. I'd like to volunteer at a couple of places down there. Maybe that will be my winter. I could skip winter this year and be ok.
9. I think I'm going to take a day of silence and detach myself from technology on Monday. It's going to be an overwhelming week of people next week and I'll need a super charge to get through it.
10. I think I'm going to take a long bike ride in the morning on Saturday up to Tilden. And then I'm going to buy myself a bakesale betty chicken sandwich.
11. My foodstamps were approved, so tomorrow I have to go pick them up. I'm pretty excited to have access to hella food.
12. Free Nachos at A's games are awesome.

13. I just tried this warhead spray candy and it's weird, but delicious, but also kind of numbing.
14. I got a new toy yesterday, and his name is Grumble. Grumble's job in my life is to go on adventures with me and get his picture taken in odd spots or with random people.

2 comments:

  1. This is the south-of-the-border spot I want to hang out at: http://mayapedal.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Maya Pedal is on my list too.

    ReplyDelete